TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information contained in, and or/attached to this Website is the Property of Virtual Resolution unless otherwise stated. It is intended for the use of client and general public in this format only and should not be reproduced anywhere else as it contains privileged and copyrighted information. Reproduction and/or distribution of any of the contained information/design by anyone without authorisation is prohibited and may be unlawful. The collection of contained email address for mailing lists is also prohibited.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Virtual Resolution takes the security of your personal data at the highest consideration and protection and as a result we have taken the new GDPR into consideration. Any contact details given via the sign up sections of this site or in connection with the products and services you have requested from us, will only be used for communication between ourselves and you. Email addresses and contact details will not be passed to any third parties. However, we understand your right to check what personal data we maintain, therefore if you wish to be issued with a record of your personal data this can be provided on request. We hope you are happy for us to continue to securely store your personal data. You can however always change your mind and we will happily amend our records in the future if requested to do so.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Virtual Resolution takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
1. In these terms "Media" refers to images, video, animation, interactive CD-ROMS, DVDs or any other material produced by VR.
2. VR's Fees exclude costs for photography, prints, transparencies, supply of 3D Models, and any other expenses and VAT, unless such costs have been otherwise agreed and/or stated in the initial proposal letter.
3. The Fees indicated in all proposals assume that at the time of starting the commission, the design is complete for visualisation to commence and that the design will not change during the time taken to produce the desired Media. Any design changes will be charged as an additional fee based on an hourly rate unless otherwise agreed.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, all commissioned works are produced by VR for the purposes to show, explain, sell, persuade and promote the proposed product in a range of situations in print, TV, editorial use, free brochures, site hoarding or marketing suite etc.. The copyright in all Media designed and supplied by or on behalf of VR vests in VR and will remain the property of VR. The client will be provided with a licence to use the Media for the purposes of the commission but such licence does not allow the client to pass on or sell the Media to any third party or to use the Media for merchandising without prior written agreement from VR.
5. It is a condition that if the Media produced for this commission by VR is to be used by the client and/or released by the client to others then VR must be credited as author of the Media with its logo and/or copyright symbol and/or a statement that the Media has been produced by VR.
6. The client agrees and acknowledges that it understands the images produced by VR are not "view verification" images but are artists impressions. The positioning, materials and scale in any photomontage will be as directed by the architect and/or client.
7. VR are at liberty to reproduce any commissioned Media wherever and whenever to enable self promotion of its services.
8. The Media supplied in whatever agreed format will be the client's original artwork and any replacement copies in any format may be chargeable as additional cost unless otherwise agreed.
9. All payments are to be paid within 30 days from invoice date.
10. If the client fails to pay VR any sum due pursuant to this agreement, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to VR:
(a) the client shall be liable to pay interest to VR on such sum from the due date for payment at the annual rate of 8% above the base lending rate from time to time of the Bank of England, accruing on a daily basis until payment is made, whether before or after any judgment. VR reserves the right to claim interest, compensation and costs under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998;
(b) VR may suspend the Clients right to use the created Media;